Sunday, February 27, 2011

A BEAUTIFUL Weekend.

This weekend was a very fun but relaxed weekend.
Friday night we went bowling with a few Marines at the on base bowling ally! I loved how "cheap" it was to bowl. You don't have to pay for shoes, and its 2 dollars a game. Mister and I played 3 games and we didn't even hit 20 dollars!
Saturday Mister surprised me with a Mocha Frap from Starbucks! We watched a few movies while he did paperwork for work. Then we headed to base because he had a "interview" (well sorta its hard to explain) with his squad leader. Then we drove over to the baseball field. We played a little ball and then walked over to the batting cages. He batted a few times.
We came home and hopped on the bikes and went for an hour bike ride. It was a nice ride. We stopped at DQ for some icecream YUM!
Saturday night we watched more movies and then went to bed.
This beautiful Sunday morning, I got up and ran to the store so I could make my favorite Sunday meal! A Pot roast with carrots and potatoes!! I'm also going to make a HOMEMADE Cheese Queso for our ladies night tonight at a friends house. Her husband has duty tonight so we love to do girls nights when the men have duty ha!
I hope the Queso comes out the way it sounds ha! I'll post pics and maybe even share the recipe if it comes out great!
I was ready to got to mass today until I took a venture out and tried to find the church. I couldn't and it was already  1115 when I realized I wasn't gonna find it. I should have looked it up on the internet but I didn't. I will for next week and when I do I'm going to check if they have an evening mass and I'll make that for sure! I was a little sad that I missed mass today! :-(
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: