Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Hello all and Happy Sunday!!
Our Friday night we stayed in and got the house re-organized because we were "down sizing" our furniture (pictures to come later). We watched a few movies on tv and enjoyed a relaxing night in.

Saturday Morning my little sister and her boyfriend came up for the weekend. I was super excited. They came to see me and to take our entertainment stand for their house in June (I know its early but we will be moving before June or by June and this seemed like a good weekend to come.

We did a little bit of shopping and for dinner I made them Green Chicken Enchiladas and spanish rice (their fave).
After dinner we got ready to go out for the night. By Bff Brittany joined us and we went to a local bar that allows 18 and up (I was the only one old enough to drink and Mister didn't go). The place has different rooms with different types of music. We had a total BLAST!

Little Sister and Boyfriend

Myself and BEST Friend.

Best Friend and I dancing.

Line Dancing

Having such a blast!

Best Friend is married to a Marine who has been stationed with Mister and we hope we both move to the same place in June (We both will have the same orders).
Mister and her Husband have been good friends. They both met in January before I and Best Friend moved out to Cali. Luckily our men got us together and we became Best Friends.

We got home late and went straight to bed. This morning we missed church do to over sleeping. We got ready and headed to Rosas for lunch.
When we got home we loaded up the entertainment stand and they had to take off.
I asked Mister why when family leave I feel so sad. He didn't have an answer but I really don't like that/this feeling.
They say it gets easier being away from family, but I really don't think it does!
I hope you all had a Great weekend. Lets go this week! ha! (trying to motivate myself)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

How wonderful you got to spend time with your sis and her BF! It looks like y'all had a blast.

Believe me, though, saying goodbye to family doesn't get easier. I'm on the verge of tears right now because I just confirmed that I can't go visit my parents next weekend. The payoff, though, is that you have family you love AND like enough to miss...not everyone feels that way about their family.

Hope you and Mister have a wonderful week!

Diana said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I hope you all had a great time.