Friday, February 4, 2011

Learning and needs help

Hello all. So as you can see there have been a bit of a few changes. So far so good. I some how figured out how to do the 3 pictures with the new title up top and I love it. I did the editing of the pictures on fotoflexer.com and I'm very happy with it!

Also on the side I added two pictures of Mister and I witha brief discription. Thought it would look good and I like it!

Now if only I could figure out a better layout and also I would love a button thingy! Any help is totally appreciated. Oh and I also like how when you look onto other blogs and right below their Top Header they have mini headers to go to different pages like for exampl..."Family, Recipes, About Us, Decorating" you know?? How can I do that! Thanks for all the help! ;-)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love your banner! I'm not familiar with the program you used but Picasa (free!) is another great photo editing program to use. Makes great collages, too!