Monday, February 7, 2011

February=Valentines Day

Its February and you know what that means?? Its Valentines Day!!


This is my new tablecloth that I bought at Target! I know I know it is the only Valentines Day Decor. that I have. Last year when I moved to California to start our life together as a married couple I had moved during the weekend of Valentines Day. So I didn't buy any decorations. The first holiday I bought for was St. Patricks Day!
So let me tell you a little bit about my family. My family is the type that decorates for EVER HOLIDAY! And I'm not just talking a little bit of decorating. I'm Talking they GO ALL OUT!! They decorate every room. (Ok so the rooms that company will see ex: the kitchen, living/family room, bathrooms, dining room, and of course the outside) I do plan on one day being able to do this. But I'm a military wife and as we all know we don't get paid well and there for I can only buy very little at a time. But one day I will have every room decorated for every holiday! ;-)
Did some of you decorate for Valentines Day? What are some of your decorations?

2 comments:

Diana said...

We don't decorate for every holidays but I like the idea of it. Maybe someday!

Jenifer said...

My family decorates for every holiday too. I got that decorating bug from my mom. I LOVE to fill my home with holiday decorations. Check out my blog for my Valentine's decor

http://usmcconrads.blogspot.com/2011/02/just-bit-of-valentines-yumminess.html