Friday, February 18, 2011

Whats for dinner?

This is nothing special, but it is my new favorite meal to make!
I think I posted last week what I do to make this, but I'm gonna do it again with pictures.
2 Chicken Breast cut up and cooked in "butter" and olive oil

Chicken flavored rice. My FAVE

Corn with butter and sugar for the sweet tooth I have! ;-)

Olive oil and Poultry seasoning.

Misters plate.

My plate.
Don't you just love my zebra print plates?? I sure do. ;-)

This weekend Mister gets a 72 plus a half a day today! We are going to San Antonio for the weekend. We plan on going to the Wildlife Ranch and the River Walk. I would also like to do Sea World b/c they let Military and spouse in free! But Mister doesn't think we will have time to do that.
We will have a blast either way!
I'll try to post this weekend but If you don't hear from me until Monday I am sorry! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! Love your plates btw :)