Friday, February 11, 2011

Show Us Your Life-Beauty Secrets

Today over at Kelly's Korner is SUYL-Beauty Secrets/Tips

Skin Care-I sell Mary Kay and I love it. Growing up my mom sold it and so when I hit my teen years and washing my fase became a something of a must I started with Mary Kay cleanser and moisturizer. There for a while noone I know sold it and so I searched and searched for something for my face wash. I found nothing that made my face feel good and left it clean. I always had breakouts and I was unhappy. I finally decided that I would sell and I've been happy since.

Make up-I also use Mary Kay make up. Now I'm not big on "caking" foundation on, and I think my face is fine without it. I mostly use the MK Lash Lengthening Mascara, and the MK black eye liner. I use a MK blush (lightly to add some color to my face) and I use MK eye shadow. I also use a MK tinted lip balm that I love love love. I bought a red lipstick from MK for the ball in November and it was fantastic!!

Hair Care-I wash my hair at night and I let it air dry. When I wake in the morning I use a Chi to straighten it! Some days I curl the tips with my chi and I use Tresemme hair spray. I also wash with Tresemme.



Thats my tips/secrets for you. Very simple.
These next pictures are of a few new decorations I got last night from Hobby Lobby
I bought the new round glass jar it was on sale for 2.50

Inside are these hearts. They were in the V-Day section and of course on sale since its almost here.

I found this cute one too for sale for 3.08

I bought the V-Day M&Ms at Target. LOVE them.

And I bought this at Hobby Lobby also in the V-Day section and was on sale from 7.99 to 3.99. Score! ;-)

Today is Friday and I'm so ready for this weekend!! Whoop Whoop.
My sister and her boyfriend are coming tomorrow and I'm just so excited! ;-) 

2 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! White Chocolate Mochas ARE the best! ;)

And I love Valentines M&Ms! I love when they coordinate the colors with the holidays. And aren't Hobby Lobby sales amazing? After Halloween last year, I racked up on all sorts of goodies! Candy corn bowls for $1.99, signs for $3.00, etc... it was awesome!

Mrs. Banegas said...

When we lived in Cali and where we lived they didn't have a Hobby Lobby and I was devested lol. They had Micheals, but its just not the same. And then we were able to move BACK to TEXAS and Hobby Lobby is just down the street from my house!! lol. I'm jealous you got to get Halloween decor. on sale last year! Lucky you!! ;-)